Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Kate Spade Surprise Sale! (And My First Kate Spade Purchase!)

Kate Spade New York announced a surprise sale this morning so of course I went onto their website, just to look. I've always wanted something Kate Spade but everything has been so expensive. Even when I go to TJ Maxx, the Kate Spade New York stuff is still really expensive.

So as I was browsing through the merchandise, I stumbled on some pieces that were fairly priced and that I would use frequently throughout my life. So, I made my first Kate Spade New York purchase! I'm so happy with the pieces I bought and I can't wait for them to arrive at my house!

I decided at the beginning of June that I was not going to spend any money shopping except for the necessities. Things like food, gas, and things that I needed. I bought my first pair of Jack Rogers right at the end of May, so I decided my bank account (and debit card) needed a hiatus from shopping. I broke my hiatus just this one time because I've always wanted something from Kate Spade. Now I am back on the bandwagon so this will be my only shopping spree.

Here are my purchases!



A great first purchase! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment