Monday, June 2, 2014

Summer Reading

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. The wifi at my house is the most frustrating thing. You basically have to pray to the wifi gods to make it work.

Anyway, summer has been really relaxing so far. Which I needed after finals and moving out of my room at MSU. But now I'm ready for some fun. Bonfires, camping, going to the lake, and hanging out with friends and family. But one of my absolute favorite things about summer is how much time I have to read! It's my favorite way to relax and take up time. My summer reading list is a mix of beach reads and deep thinkers. I recently just finished Where'd You Go, Bernadette? and I loved it! I blew threw it in about two days.

My summer reading list includes: That Summer, Cloud Atlas, Finding Laura Buggs,  and Joyland.


I'll probably be adding a few more books onto this list throughout the summer since I go through books so quickly. I'm also going to re-read The Fault in Our Stars this week before going to see the movie, which I am so excited for! I'll do a post about my reaction to the movie after I go see it Friday.  

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment